Considering the role of education is to bring out the highest of which any student is capable of, what kind of classrooms and school structures do we create? Fluid, semi-structured and sensitive spaces where the possibility of developing creativity is alive; where students feel relaxed and secure enough to allow their natural selves to emerge; where exams is 'one of the skills' we master!
When all information is available on the Internet, what is the role of a teacher?
1. I transfer my passion to them.
2. I organize learning atmosphere for interpersonal skill fostering.
3. I dialogue with the students and push their mental boundaries.
4. I burst with joy when someone says, "Now I got it."
5. I look for potential, and when possible, I give it a little shove.
I have yet to find a website that can do all of this.