Relooping


Often students forget the old concepts learnt. I discovered a user friendly site mathsisfun. Usually I ask students to keep it open while working in the class.

Student's query, "Miss I forgot how to find volume of a cube." My answer, "Check the website ..."

And it goes on for any query they have relevant to the topic.

Advantages:
This instills a sense of independence in them. There will be a time when instead of asking, they will click the bookmarked site. The website is user friendly and has a colourful and visual way of explaining. Better than any board work! I get to save my energy! We get to focus on more important things - question and answer that foster critical thinking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Judge a man by the questions he asks!

Discipline models in classroom

Building school communities