From teacher/knower to facilitator and now to collaborator, my journey goes on and never ends. Collaborating in the class is to treat students as collaborators, i.e., the drivers of the class;not to have the teacher as the knower and doer of all;to ask them for preferences whenever possible;to give them space for taking decisions;to seek their feedback and advice as and when possible.
1. Decide your own deadline for the project;
2. Choose your topic for the project;
3. How are the classes going;
4. Any suggestions for improvement;
5. Would you prefer this...or that...;
Adolescents like it ...Choice